Why buy the book?
- Your life could change dramatically. (Ours did)
- You could do things you never dreamed of. (We have)
- You could change the world. (We hope you do)
- We believe in the book. If you don't like it, we'll buy it back from you and give you a shirt.
If you had one day to live what would you do ?
Would you plant a tree? Would you rob a bank? Would you tell someone how you really feel?
What Do You Want to Do Before You Die? is an illustrated collection of your wildest dreams. Two hundred of the most moving, imaginative, amusing, and thought-provoking things to do before you die are brought to life through handmade art curated by Dave, Duncan, Jonnie and Ben—the founders of The Buried Life.
These four regular guys are on a mission to complete a list of 100 things before they die, and for every item they accomplish, they help a total stranger do something on his or her own to-do list. Peppered throughout the book are lessons, secrets, and stories that come from five years of asking millions worldwide: What do you want to do before you die?
Author: Jonnie Penn, Dave Lingwood, Duncan Penn and Ben Nemtin – collectively known as The Buried Life
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Artisan/Workman Publishing
Release Date: March 27, 2012 – shipped to you via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Books-A-Million.
Want to bring TBL to you?
The Buried Life Live Show reveals the true story of The Buried Life, combining never before seen videos and stories from the road with valuable lessons learned along the way. Meet the guys, be inspired and share your answer to the question: What do you want to do before you die?
HOST A BOOK DRIVE!
- 1000+ BOOKS: Purchase 1000+ books before Apr. 30th (plus travel expenses) Prize: 4 Buried Life members perform TBL Live Show at your school (includes personal signing)
*To order bulk orders, please contact email@example.com. Discounts up to 46%. Appearances booked in 2012, based on availability. Does not include travel.
How to sell the books?
- Facebook / Twitter campaigns
- School newsletters
- Local business donors
- Friends and family
- Reading fair
- Classroom competitions: student sales & door-to-door
- Collaborate with a teacher or school supervisor